Provident fund registration is another name for pension fund. EPF comes under the purview of the Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952. EPF registration is mandatory for organizations with total employee strength more than 20.
Documents required for PF Registration
Any business that wishes to apply for PF needs to submit the following mandatory documents:
- PAN card of establishment
- Certificate of incorporation
- Cross cancelled cheque of establishment
- Address proof that is in the name of the establishment. It can be:
- Rent agreement
- Telephone bill
- Specimen signature of directors and authorized signatories
- Digital signature of the authorized applicant
- In case of voluntary registration, consent of the majority of employees
- In some entities the underlying may also be needed:
- First sale bill
- First purchase bill of raw material and machinery
- GST Registration Certificate
- Bankers details
- Record of a monthly employee strength
- Register of salary and wages
You just need to collect the mandatory documents and send a copy of each document to us.
Online EPF registration procedure for employers
- Collect relevant employee data and documents.
- Establishment Registered with EPFO.
- Register DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) of the Employer.
- Fill application with all employer details.
- Submit verified form
- Get PF registration certificate & Universal Account Number [UAN]
QUS:-What is full form of EPFO?
EPF is the main scheme under the Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952. The scheme is managed under the aegis of Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO).
QUS:-Is PF registration mandatory in India?
REGISTRATION under EPF is compulsory: For every factory engaged in industry employing 20 or more employees.For every other establishment having 20 or more employees during previous year.